View Single Post
Old 11-15-2013, 03:24 PM   #9
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quelch View Post
I can't get iFunbox to work, when I plug in my iPad 4 iFunbox still says 'no device connected'
Computer is new Haswell mini-itx with Windows 8.1
iPad 4 is one day old, my experience with Apple devices is zero !
Do I need to put iFunbox on the iPad too ?
On my windows 7 I was able to attach my iPad 2 with not problems. I just started iFunbox and the upper right corner showed it looking for my device. Plugging in my iPad caused it to appear almost immediately. Try unplugging your iPad and then plug it in again. It should find it.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote