Thread: MobileRead February 2013 Book Club Vote
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 09:10 PM   #11
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
But if folks weren't willing to try an actual Romance, maybe something outside there regular comfort zone then why vote for it, makes no sense. You can only broaden your horizons if there's something there for you to broaden them on.

I suppose I shouldn't be complaining as I didn't nominate any books this time around as I was unsure if I'd have time to participate.
Oh I never said I wasn't willing. Since I don't usually read pure romance, having it as a genre in the book club is a great way to motivate myself to do so.
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote