Thread: Android?
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 09:57 AM   #42
fraylocus
Groupie
fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Onyx Boox M92, Onyx Boox T68
Quote:
Originally Posted by Booxtor View Post
Hi,

I got short news concerning Android device. You can ignore the pictures above. They decided to abandon this design. New Android Boox shall be made similar to Firefly (with side buttons on both sides ) and will get Moon Light functionality too.
I hope to get new pictures tomorrow. Sample device shall be sent to me in two weeks.
Any idea when it marketed for in your shop?

On hard, and know it will be similar to Firefly, but have news on the microprocessor, RAM and Android version that will carry?

greetings
fraylocus is offline   Reply With Quote