View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 04:31 PM   #213
Pushka
Wizard
Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle, Ipad, Iphone, Nexus and PPW
Can I just confirm, even though I had the jailbreak from a couple of weeks ago, once the kindle is updated to 5.3 I am no longer jb? Figures, I waited until the as hack came out, got my ss size fixed up at last and now can't use them.

I saw on Amazon's web they were advertising James bond and the kindle showed a James bond screensaver. How can they do that when they block people from doing that?
Pushka is offline   Reply With Quote