View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 10:35 AM   #28
iJn
iJn is kind to children and small, furry animalsiJn is kind to children and small, furry animalsiJn is kind to children and small, furry animalsiJn is kind to children and small, furry animalsiJn is kind to children and small, furry animalsiJn is kind to children and small, furry animalsiJn is kind to children and small, furry animalsiJn is kind to children and small, furry animalsiJn is kind to children and small, furry animalsiJn is kind to children and small, furry animalsiJn is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
There are no options in the polling system to allow a vote to be changed after it has been made.

Perhaps the OP is confusing this with the "multiple choice" option, which gives the poll check boxes rather than radio buttons. But even with this option, it is only possible to vote for several options at once. It is never possible to go back and change the options voted for.
No, I added that notice in an attempt to appease JSWolf's point that voters can't change their choice from 'Not Sure Yet' later, since I can't edit the poll directly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Would you mind deleting the "not sure yet" option as this totally blows away any usefulness this poll may actually have?
Sorry you're not happy with that choice, I've already said I'm more than happy for a mod to remove it. But there are less petulant ways to get your point across.
iJn is offline   Reply With Quote