View Single Post
Old 04-16-2010, 12:05 PM   #15
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
I just have so, so many books on my TBR list right now that I will not even consider a purchase unless 1) someone recommends it to me 2) I read about it and sounds interesting 3) the price is right 4) there is a free sample. I am not interested in taking a chance and wasting my money. It has to be a valuable read to me to buy it. No reviews, no sample, no purchase. I have too much else to read.
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote