View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 06:37 PM   #14962
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by alansplace View Post
The Young Wizards series by Diane Duane has 9 books published between 1983 & 2010. You can buy a complete set of the original books, containing both (DRM free) epubs and mobis direct from Diane Duane's website for $39.95. The Millennium Edition so far has the first book, So You Want to be a Wizard and the second book, Deep Wizardry (it has just been released as a Millennium version) in the series and they have been updated to appear as if they take place in the 21st century. I read So You Want to Be a Wizard, New Millennium Edition and was impressed enough to buy my 12 year old Grandson the complete set, for his Fire, for Christmas.

Oops. I meant Fabelhaven.

I have So You Want to Be a Wizard, but have not read it as yet.
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote