View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 11:46 PM   #2
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
levon, welcome to MobileRead. I am sorry to hear of your problems. That does not sound like normal ghosting! Since you bought two Nooks at the same store and they both have the same issue, it could be that they were both part of a bad quality batch. Or, I have another theory. I wonder if you have the older firmware. You can check under Settings > Device Info > About Your Nook. It will tell you the software version. The current version is 1.2.0. I think it was 1.1.0 that fixed significant issues with ghosting and fonts. I would recommend that you update the firmware to the latest version and then see how it looks. You can find instructions on how to update on the B&N support pages at this link.

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/u/Soft...uch/379003175/
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote