View Single Post
Old 08-24-2012, 06:42 PM   #956
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by taosaur View Post
That's handy to know. I don't imagine there's any way to scan for problem books and convert them en masse, is there?
If only it were that simple For instance, some color statements may be in there to make hyperlinks blue. I'm not an advocate of mass conversions myself. It may well create more problems than it fixes. Unfortunately some epub creators have a very strange idea about what constitutes sensible css code. I have to wonder whether they've ever read a css manual.
Quote:
Originally Posted by taosaur View Post
Are we pretty much stuck converting them as we come across them? (usually on my tablet, on a train, with my PC miles away :P )
Well the colour will probably be OK until you enter a tunnel
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote