View Single Post
Old 08-15-2012, 02:12 PM   #4
mmat1
Berti
mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Acer Lumiread
Quote:
Originally Posted by eggheadbooks1 View Post
What I want is to contain the 100% height or width to the maximum of the image's native pixel dimensions so that small screens will not cut off the images and larger screens will not uprez them.
1. You may try the max-width - attribute
2. You may follow JSWolf's advice, it's actually a good idea and i'll go to try out for myself. You can add "white -space" at the top and bottom of your picture to change the orientation from landscape to portrait, so the max-height 100% should always work...

Last edited by mmat1; 08-15-2012 at 02:16 PM.
mmat1 is offline   Reply With Quote