View Single Post
Old 06-29-2012, 09:11 AM   #26
hrosvit
Moron
hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 3, Galaxy Note 2, Nook ST
Quote:
Originally Posted by taming View Post
The price delivered to Alberta for the 8 GB was $239.44 all in. With the $25 credit for the Play store as a bonus it was a pretty good deal. I'm like you, SP, I have WiFi almost everywhere I am likely to be.
I envy you. I don't even have reliable wifi in my house, as proven by my excruciating attempt to stream a movie from Vudu last night. I believe my DSL modem is attempting to drive me crazy. Additionally, I travel around the country teaching, and I am constantly amazed at the places I go where I cannot reliable find wifi. Or "higher end" hotels that charge $20 per day for wifi. Or "lower end" hotels with wifi service that screams along at about 0.4Mb/s.
hrosvit is offline   Reply With Quote