View Single Post
Old 05-01-2012, 03:14 PM   #76
tdonline
Addict
tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW3, Nook Simple Touch
Stupid question alert:

If reading a backlit screen does give me eyestrain, why would a screen lit from the edges not? Is because the type of light is different?

I checked out the GL a couple of days ago. From the scant tinkering that I did, it seemed impressive enough. The light would come in handy in dark metro stations where I usually end up standing next to the lit advertisement in order to use my NST. I'm employment challenged right now so I'm going to wait until I get a job and/or the price tumbles.
tdonline is offline   Reply With Quote