View Single Post
Old 01-12-2012, 08:32 PM   #2
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by grizedale View Post
Send personal documents to your Kindle from your PC.
  • From Windows Explorer, simply right click on one or more documents and choose Send to Kindle.
  • From any Windows application that can print, select Print and choose Send to Kindle (documents are delivered in PDF format).
  • Choose to archive documents in your Kindle Library, where you can re-download them conveniently anywhere at any time.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/?docId=1000719931
Awesome! I wanted this for a long time!

It works great! I can check which Kindles to send to and if or not I want it archived. This is Great!

Last edited by Blossom; 01-12-2012 at 08:35 PM.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote