View Single Post
Old 12-24-2011, 11:10 AM   #94
taming
Trying for calm & polite
taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo original, WiFI, Touch, Glo, and Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe563 View Post
I've checked the eReader.conf file on my Touch and it does contain a reference to google-analytics as well as my GMail address. Since I did use the Touch browser to log into my GMail account, my guess is that some of the entries in the file are related to the use of the Touch web browser.
Sometime back, I misunderstood what a developer asked me to do, and I sent my .config file to the beta list, rather than privately to the developer. They quickly removed the post from the archives because the .config file, way back then, contained information the reader needed to remember, like my adobe login info and kobo login info. I suspect that with folks posting to facebook and visiting websites via the browser (the browser had just been introduced back then), that file has become pretty crowded.
taming is offline   Reply With Quote