View Single Post
Old 12-02-2011, 04:15 PM   #97
monkeyluis
Banned
monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad "3", Kindle Touch, Kindle Fire, iPhone 4S
Quote:
Originally Posted by =X= View Post
This is simply not true. While it is easy to find threads you started that bash Android ( Android malware up 472% since July, unlikely to slow down ) you'll see there is not such thread from me bashing Apple.

And if you take the time to read my threads, the few where I do say something negative you will see I do give reasons why. You just aren't taking the time to read my posts.

I do ask when there are problems I cannot resolve, regardless of platform. But those are far and few.
How to apple id w/o a credit card

=X=
I never bashed android. I stated I don't like the android market because of it's malware & that I like amazons & apples approach. I posted an article. That's it. Plus I have an android tablet, a kindle fire & I have been doing nothing but praising it. You are delusional.
monkeyluis is offline   Reply With Quote