View Single Post
Old 11-15-2011, 06:17 AM   #62
astra
The Introvert
astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650 & 505 & 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by pmcnz View Post
I preordered a T1 and then cancelled the order after I read the early reports of problems in the 1st week of October - I do software testing for a living and the types of defects made me uneasy.
After following the continuing problems for the past 6 weeks, I've bought a used PRS-650 (US $100) from the NZ eBay website. I'll look again at the T1 in 6 months time when it's stabilised.
Paul
Paul
I would say it was a wise decision.
astra is offline   Reply With Quote