View Single Post
Old 10-26-2011, 12:53 PM   #2
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by CWatkinsNash View Post
Came across this today and didn't see a thread on it. I've not got much use for it myself but I'm curious what others think. The site is Litfy and it's:

It's currently in beta. Public domain stuff, but their value-add is their upcoming apps for Android and iOS, and features such as bookmarks, note-taking, discussion groups, highlighting and list-making.

I thought it seemed interesting and just wanted to share.

LeBrat
Thanks for the heads up. I like classic literature, so I'll keep my eye on this site.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote