View Single Post
Old 05-05-2010, 03:38 PM   #7
Worldwalker
Curmudgeon
Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505
I share your feelings on collections (that's one of the reasons I love calibre so much). One of the things that drives me a bit crazy about the Reader is the way it considers books on the SD card and books in the main memory as two different collections. Since a lot of my collections are split that way, it's annoying. But without collections, browsing by title or author (another peeve: the Reader doesn't respect author-sort) would be a screaming pain, especially since I've got over 2,000 books on the thing.

As to your metadata problem, insert my stock rant about DRM here.
Worldwalker is offline   Reply With Quote