View Single Post
Old 04-15-2010, 10:34 AM   #2
ranwenling
ranwenling began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS505
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebook_novice View Post
Hello All.

I am a religious user of my cybook ereader, using the mobipocket format - prc (i think) and also dabble in the eReader for the iPhone which I think just uses the eReader format.

I really, really like the look of the iPad and would really, really like to get one.

However before I order one (in Australia) I was just wanting to know if I will be able to read the prc or eReader format on the iPad, or can I convert all my prc format books to the the ePUB format which I hear the the iPad uses (and how can i do this?).

I am guessing (and crossing fingers) that the eReader app for the iPhone will be usable on the iPad, so problem solved for all my eReader format books. But can anyone shed light on my prc problem with the iPad?

Also, can anyone let me know if the iBooks store will be turning international with the release of the iPad world wide? Or should I just go through my normal ebook store (fictionwise) and just keep converting my files?

Thanks Forums

ebook_novice
You can use Calibre to covert prc to Epub ( works fine) If not use Kindle for Ipad.
ranwenling is offline   Reply With Quote