View Single Post
Old 04-07-2010, 01:26 PM   #28
Yar-PocketBooker
Fanatic
Yar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: PocketBooks and Onyxes and anything E-Ink...
Quote:
Originally Posted by grooks View Post
I read the other thread as well and never saw the consensus that the crack was the result of owner mishandling. I did see a few posts saying the substrate could have been set incorrectly during manufacturing. It seems that it is not known exactly what caused the crack.
For about 1.5 months the device was working properly. Then - a crack. This may not be called 'mishandling', of course, most probably, the owner was careful, but you never know when you break the screen - I had two screens broken, not knowing when and how, although I'm maniacally careful with handling e-readers - I know that they are really fragile...
Yar-PocketBooker is offline   Reply With Quote