View Single Post
Old 06-06-2013, 10:21 PM   #8
SeaKing
Frequent Flier
SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KB kindle aboard, Galx Tab 7.0 Plus, trying out Droid 1 as mini-tab
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumabjorn View Post
So, I have been on the beach for a few days with my Kindle Keyboard and Sony T-1. The e-Ink screen look fantastic in bright sunlight, much much better than indoors. However, sand (the beach has very fine grain) seems to get on it no matter how careful I am. I can see the point of a screen guard when using it on the beach. I have to say the page buttons or touch screen doesn't make much difference, but I do worry about sand getting trapped between the page turn key and the bezel of the Kindle.

Is there any other solution than keeping it in a plastic bag?
Why so fretful about plastic bags? Especially zip-lock in various forms.

Personally I have them in all sizes up to about about 12 inches by 18 inches.
I wash the ones that had food in them and put loose items that should stay together but that the box they came in is too big or the large item is out being used.
SeaKing is offline   Reply With Quote