View Single Post
Old 09-09-2008, 10:05 AM   #2
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeynut View Post
I am a programmer, looking for an eReader to use with programming reference books, PDF documents (all sorts), and the occasional read-for-pleasure book.
I gave up trying to get/read reference ebooks on my reader. It is just to small and the code/graphics just don't translate well to the smaller screen. Although O'Riley and Pragmatic are both working on reflowable ebook formats.

I am personally looking forward to plasticlogics 8.5x11 screen sized reader which is supposed to be out first half of next year for this type of content. It will also be nice cause it will display word and excel documents and it could be used in meetings (since I don't have a laptop at work.)

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote