View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 08:26 PM   #65
Latinandgreek
Warrior Princess
Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505; PRS-350, PRS-T1, iPad, Aura HD
I am still happy with my iPad 2, but my dad has been eyeing it and I would like a retina screen for reading my PDFs, so I will likely give my iPad 2 to my dad the next time the iPads get updating and pick up a new device for myself. Also, I would like my next tablet to have 4g, so that's another reason to update.
It will be hard for me to choose between the iPad mini and the iPad 5; I like the size of the full sized iPads for reading comics and magazines, but I really like the 8 inch screen on the iPad mini, which looks to be a great size for reading novels and would make the device much more portable. I would maybe even give my smartphone to my husband and just carry a feature phone and the iPad mini with me. I am curious as to how PDFs will look on the smaller screen, so if I do end up purchasing an iPad mini I will make sure that I test one out beforehand.
Latinandgreek is offline   Reply With Quote