View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 06:57 AM   #191
Mark W
Mark W is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Mark W is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Mark W is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Mark W is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Mark W is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Mark W is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Mark W is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Mark W is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Mark W is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Mark W is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Mark W is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: Kobo Glo
Hi Mrs_Often

The first glo was done on Thursday (Australia time), the 2nd and 3rd ones Saturday (Australia time) during the day, its now 9.35 pm here, so it could have been your yesterday. lol.

I have used 2 different computers, just in case it was a computer specific issue, neither of which are macs.

I have just downloaded the 2.3.1 firmware, followed your instructions, and it has worked. It has gone through the setup and I have just inserted my sd card with books.

I am not going to be able to tell you how thankful I am. You are a genius. I was ready to give up. I was heading back to the store tomorrow to get my money back. I am just beside my self with happiness, as I really did not want to send it back.

Thank You so very much

Mark.
Mark W is offline   Reply With Quote