View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 08:21 AM   #9
PoP
 curly᷂͓̫̙᷊̥̮̾ͯͤͭͬͦͨ ʎʌɹnɔ
PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3₃.₄.₃ PW3&4₅.₁₃.₃
Quote:
Originally Posted by flashmozzg View Post
AFAIK it doesn't work this way and the only way to make it work it's to download special modified dictionaries and to set book language to english.
Also russian keyboard: http://www.the-ebook.org/forum/viewt...259abb700f4f1e
Yes it does, ixtab is right:
Click image for larger version

Name:	screen_shot-53331.gif
Views:	3170
Size:	40.9 KB
ID:	98967
I used the Russian-English Dictionary by A. I. Smirnitsky & A. L. Smirnitsky which has the metadata language ru(25), input language ru(25), output language en(9) and the book is 1001 by Sergei Aleksandrovich Rachinskii which has the metadata language ru(25) and which I obtained from the Project Gutenberg
PoP is online now   Reply With Quote