Thread: MobileRead Discussion/Suggestion Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2012, 02:31 PM   #209
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamlet53 View Post
Interesting. So “The Force” is science fiction, but Harry Potter levitating a broom to fly around on is fantasy? Or are the Harry Potter books also science fiction? I wouldn't sweat it though. Even if I could convince WT Sharpe to put this to a vote SciFi/Fantasy is so popular here I don't see the number of months devoted to it actually being reduced.
You win... Harry Potter is Science Fiction and Star Wars is Fantasy.

I did say there was some cross over with SF/Fantasy.

“Science Fiction has rivets, fantasy has trees.” ― Orson Scott Card

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote