View Single Post
Old 09-09-2012, 02:19 PM   #7
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazarus416 View Post
How do you use the metadata plugboard? I have never used it before. If I can make the software plug in the series in front of the title when it sends to the Kindle, I would be happy to leave it off the library title. I didn't like doing it the way I did, cause it messes up the metadata/cover downloads, but I have not been able to figure out any other way to list it the way I need to in the Kindle.
Have you looked at the Form (Preferences: Metadata Plugboards if the Icon has been removed)?
It is pretty self guiding;
Create a new (name it) board , Set the device it is to be used with,
Use the Calibre Template format http://manual.calibre-ebook.com/template_lang.html, or the simplified version in Send to Device
Code:
{series} - {title} (by {authors})
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote