View Single Post
Old 02-09-2012, 10:17 AM   #4
obsessed2
Wizard
obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocket Edge X 2 , Edge, gTab, Kindle Fire, Nextbook 7S
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
The free stuff is nice, but they don't offer thousands of title for free. It is more like several dozens. The TV shows and movies cost a small fortune each to rent or own, and quite frankly it isn't worth what they charge. I already had Amazon Prime to save on shipping costs otherwise I wouldn't have it just for the videos. Netflix is a much better deal.
I don't watch a lot of videos and like you I primarily use Prime for the 2 day shipping which is awesome.

However, according to Amazon's website under my Prime Membership:

You have unlimited instant streaming of over 10,000 movies and TV shows, included with your Amazon Prime membership at no additional cost. Start watching now.

Last edited by obsessed2; 02-09-2012 at 10:20 AM.
obsessed2 is offline   Reply With Quote