View Single Post
Old 04-20-2011, 03:09 PM   #11
ebusinesstutor
Star Gawker
ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlmwrite View Post

Let's see... Russian terms of service. Protected by a Chinese domain that is registered from France. "Book" downloads that come with an .exe extension that install and direct you to another website.

I may be just a tiny bit jaded, but somehow I think this might not be entirely legitimate... :-)
Sounds very "global" to me!
ebusinesstutor is offline   Reply With Quote