View Single Post
Old 01-04-2011, 11:12 AM   #5
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwanthny View Post
The below won't solve your problem, but you might be able to put the info to good use.

If you look at the book details window you will see Path: Click to open Hovering over it will tell you the path to the directory in a tooltip. Clicking this link will open the directory where that book is stored (see attached).

There is no reason you can't place the associated files for a ebook in that directory. Also using the "Open with" GUI plugin you can set up a right click that will allow you to open that book in an external program (see attached for how my plugin is setup).

I know this seems backwards for Video courses but some books come with small linked multimedia files and the linking works easier with the associated file(s) in the same directory.

Just some thoughts. Since I haven't had the need to try this it might be rubbish.
the Library Check functions will flag unexpected 'Problem' files
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote