View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 05:15 PM   #19
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by amjbrown View Post

In terms of book choice, I'd like feedback when I click the "tell the publisher" you want this book on the Kindle link. Did you tell them, what did they say? Keep me up to date. Keep harassing them. Let me know you are doing so! Amazon should try and secure backlist rights on their own digital imprint when publishers don't want to bother. They could be much more proactive in this respect.
True! There are books whe reI periodically click the "tell the publisher" link, but I don't even know of it goes through more than once, and it does not seem to get my books onto the kindle either - they are still only available used, in PB form.
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote