View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 07:05 AM   #1
baf
Evangelist
baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kt
Terminal emulator for Kindle – kterm

Hi,
My port of XTerm stopped working with 5.3 firmware. Instead of trying to revive it I took another way. I wrote a very simple GTK+ terminal emulator based on VteTerminal library.
It is available for testing here.
I run it successfully on KT 5.3.2 firmware. It is reported to run fine on Paperwhite. I believe it should also be compatible with 5.1 firmware.
UPDATE: It is reported to run on following devices: KT, KT2, KT3, PW1, PW2, PW3.
Any feedback welcome
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot3.gif
Views:	2855
Size:	10.6 KB
ID:	110986   Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot4.gif
Views:	2264
Size:	21.6 KB
ID:	110987  

Last edited by baf; 10-14-2016 at 02:32 AM. Reason: updated list of supported devices
baf is offline   Reply With Quote