View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 01:50 PM   #42
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
I have the Persimmon cover. It's certainly orange. Functionally, I like the cover a lot. It's light weight, the clasp works well, the auto-on/off feature is a nice touch. But the feel and look? Yech! Feels like cardboard, not leather, and has none of the tactile feel of a leather bound book. I have had Amazon leather covers for my K2 and K3, and liked them, but this one really feels cheap.

OTOH, I also have a lovely Oberon cover for my Paperwhite. But as beautiful as it is, I won't be using it. It's just too big and bulky for the Paperwhite, and when it's folded over it's too think for easy one-handed page turns in both directions. Sigh. A cover that combined the look and feel of the Oberon, with the functionality and slimness of the Amazon cover would be my choice. Sadly, it's not an option.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote