View Single Post
Old 06-26-2012, 06:59 PM   #5
ProDigit
Karmaniac
ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, Jetbook, + Mini, +Color, Astak Ez Reader Pro, PPW1, Aura H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Maltby View Post
I really liked the review "H B" wrote (Hmm... he got his with the trade-in deal, just
like you and he seems to be from south Florida, as well, just saying).

"H B's" review of the JBL was fair, even if (in my opinion) he discounted the value
of some of it's unique features and (like most reviews) left out it's support for the
.pdb ebook format and the three forms of DRM it can deal with. ("H B" also likes
your Astak Ez Reader Pro, coincidence?)

Luck;
Ken
Very coincidential indeed!
Especially seeing that the review appeared when I posted it on mobileread, eventhough the item might have been for sale for many months already ;-)

I just love reviewing amazon stuff!
ProDigit is offline   Reply With Quote