View Single Post
Old 01-20-2012, 05:18 PM   #33
thearr
thearr once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.thearr once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.thearr once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.thearr once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.thearr once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.thearr once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.thearr once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.thearr once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.thearr once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.thearr once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.thearr once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Kindle3, iPhone4, iPad2
Quote:
Originally Posted by thomass View Post
MyClippings.txt file of the Kindle Touch is slightly different from the previous ones.
I made some small changes on Settings.txt file of the Klippings to add some more functions to it
Thank you for the update, thomass. Hope you don't mind that I have added a link to your settings.txt on Klippings home page.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomass View Post
  • export with the format of MyClippings(export/"MyClippings Structure")
Actually this is the very first "standard" export function of Klippings - just press the Export button (not the pop-up arrow) and choose among file types "My clippings txt file"

Last edited by thearr; 01-20-2012 at 05:33 PM.
thearr is offline   Reply With Quote