View Single Post
Old 09-25-2011, 04:04 PM   #12
NightBird
Wizard
NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW, KF, KF HD, iPod Touch
I agree - this is going to be a big mess. I don't see anything wrong with leaving things as they are with a disclaimer statement at the beginning. I actually thought everyone was already aware this is going on.

I have more of a problem with people pretending they are putting up deals and actually working for the company listing them - like the two (if they are actually separate people) who work at Copia.

I also definitely don't want to see the authors self-promoting on this forum for any reason.
NightBird is offline   Reply With Quote