Thread: MobileRead February 2013 Book Club Vote
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 10:40 AM   #195
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
I'm already up to page 62 of 255 and I'm not seeing anything romance like. I'm getting more and more convinced that the wrong book (yet again) was picked.

I suggest that when a book is nominated that it's scrutinized to be sure it actually fits with the month's genre. We had a major botch job with Science Fiction and it looks like Romance might be out the window as well.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote