View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 12:08 PM   #13
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Randomzombie,welcome to MR? It is probably not wise to post your full S/Ns, you may want to mask some of the numbers!!

My PW is 2422, so not a greater number, if they are in chronological order at all. It has a very very very faint color issue, so it's close to perfect. The other two that I got as exchanges and held on to are: one with an overall light pink shade (but almost no green, so somewhat stomachable) and one with very faint blotches and a pin holeon the screen. With ambient light, you almost can't tell, but I read a lot in complete darkness, and there it's more noticeable. I had a total of 9 units in my hands, and I know how you feel about the constant replacements, but the software of the PW is just awesome, so I kept trying for a better screen. I am so glad I did not give up - I love my PW.
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote