View Single Post
Old 05-25-2012, 03:47 PM   #6
Mark Nord
2B || !2B
Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Sony PRS505/650/T1/tolino vision 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by laos369 View Post
hi ... thanx for your response ... however, I am still confused ...

The root folder I see (via explorer) is database, not Data ...

There is no Data folder anywhere ...
Lets try again (with my limited English)

To set this staight: /database/ is a folder located in root of the removeable media shown as READER in your explorer

But as our Sony-Reader is a computer itself, which "exposes" some of its filesystem as removeable-media "READER" to the PC or MAC, this part of the file-system is addressed as /Data/ by the Readers own OperatingSystem (OS).

So you will never see a folder /Data/ when accessing the Reader via USB, but you will have to prefix all pathes e.g. used in CSS-files with /Data/

Check Analogus samples, too.

Last edited by Mark Nord; 05-25-2012 at 03:49 PM.
Mark Nord is offline   Reply With Quote