View Single Post
Old 01-25-2012, 06:02 PM   #9
ivanjt
Guru
ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle dx; eDGe
Quote:
Originally Posted by hilaryfrompa View Post
The good thing about a device this small is that it "sides with" those of us who are obsessive-compulsive about wasting "hard drive" space. I want one reader and only one, and if either of the above read aloud, that would be grand.

I have to read the Android 2.2.1 PDF that...was it Ivanjt? suggested on another thread. But in case any of yooz guyz want to tell me the name of the thing I call the "black Android list of things," I wouldn't mind. Is it a "Menu?" Does Android have "menus" and shared nomenclature with Windows? Or do you betray your stupidity if you use Windowesque language with Android/Linux systems?
Sorry I can't give any help with read aloud apps because I don't use them.

When you get time to read the android manual you will find there are several types of menus available, from the very basic, white letters on a black background of the system to others that look a little more pleasing created by the app developers - after all a menu is a menu no matter what operating system you use

Last edited by ivanjt; 01-25-2012 at 06:03 PM. Reason: spelling
ivanjt is offline   Reply With Quote