View Single Post
Old 01-22-2012, 07:07 PM   #3
hilaryfrompa
Member Retired
hilaryfrompa has learned how to read e-bookshilaryfrompa has learned how to read e-bookshilaryfrompa has learned how to read e-bookshilaryfrompa has learned how to read e-bookshilaryfrompa has learned how to read e-bookshilaryfrompa has learned how to read e-bookshilaryfrompa has learned how to read e-books

Device: Entourage Pocket Edge
MasterTec, First of all, prayers for your Dad. I'm a Pennsylvanian and Penn State graduate, so today has been very difficult, in regard to older men dealing with cancer.

Second, thank you very much for your insights. I'm disappointed with the difficulty and esotericism of android systems; I never realized that--as you say--it would be "back to the future" with my PE, in that it burdens people who want to enoy the device with, first, mastering command line interface (and anything less than mastery is useless).

I suppose this will be my new hobby. I really didn't buy the PE wanting a new hobby, but, what the heck, sometimes hobbies find you, rather than the other way around. Thanks again, very much. I did come upon one website that seemed helpful: http://techpp.com/2010/07/30/android...-private-data/ It at least explains what permissions are!
hilaryfrompa is offline   Reply With Quote