View Single Post
Old 10-09-2011, 06:55 PM   #26
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney's Mom View Post
The Kindle Fire is set up to pull content from the cloud, not to hold content. With only 8G of storage, I will have a few songs, a movie or two, and 5-10 books. Everything else will be in the cloud, including my 700 Amazon archives, and my 100 Personal Docs. As a matter of fact, I think I will just have the couple of books I am reading at any particular time on the Fire.
Amazon is marketing the device as one that is meant to hold content also:
Quote:
On-device Storage 8GB internal. That's enough for 80 apps, plus 10 movies or 800 songs or 6,000 books.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote