View Single Post
Old 04-29-2008, 07:58 PM   #3
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
this looks brilliant. i won't bother you for a mobi version, since apparently i can get it at munsey's, but thanks for the tip.
Hi, Zelda_pinwheel:

I love Brown's writing and will add all I can find as they become available.

I do plan to start working on releasing other versions, most notably a Mobi version. In fact, I just downloaded some programs a couple of days ago and have started to play with them.

This will be one of the first of the books I've assembled that I want to make available in different formats.

I hope you enjoy Brown. He's such an offbeat writer; I think that's why I like him so much.

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote