View Single Post
Old 09-28-2010, 12:07 PM   #44
DiamondDave
Enthusiast
DiamondDave began at the beginning.

Device: nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven Lyle Jordan View Post
I just received an email announcing that PubIt! is ready for registration and selling your books.

I went to the PubIt! main page, which still has the "coming soon" label, and a non-working Terms and Conditions pagesite, giving you no clue that you can actually get started with it. In fact, apparently only people who preregistered with PubIt! will get this email invite.

The link included in the email takes you to a signup page that prompts you to create an account, using your B&N customer login or a PubIt! users' login. You sign in with your B&N account, or create a new account, and you are taken to...

The PubIt! signup page that you just came from, whereupon the only thing you can do... again... is sign up for an invite to PubIt!

So, to recap: The email link puts you in a signup circle, the Terms and Conditions don't work/aren't available, and you can't actually go in there and publish anything.

Very confidence-inspiring, non?
Can you post jpg's of your e-mail? This is what I got. My terms and conditions page worked, too.

DiamondDave is offline   Reply With Quote