View Single Post
Old 09-04-2010, 05:54 PM   #3
SteveEisenberg
Grand Sorcerer
SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Kids Edition, Fire HD 10 (11th generation)
This advice is working well for the types of pdf's that interest me (mostly history journal articles):

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...55&postcount=7

The above link may be the most helpful (to me) post I've yet seen on this board. To recap, send the pdf(s) to one of your kindle addresses (I use my @free.kindle.com) as attachment(s) with the following in the email subject line:

Convert

Last edited by SteveEisenberg; 09-04-2010 at 05:56 PM.
SteveEisenberg is offline   Reply With Quote