View Single Post
Old 11-01-2013, 06:59 AM   #104
thatworkshop
hub
thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3G, DXG, Kobo mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWriter View Post
I just Googled to find out more about this. Several sources report that as of July 1st Kindle Keyboard 3G web browsing is limited to 50 MB per month in some areas outside the United States. The only information I could find on Amazon was this, from Using Kindle Keyboard if You Live Outside the United States:
I just noticed the wording has changed now, on Amazon's website:

Quote:
The experimental Web Browser is not available for some customers outside of the United States.
who know who these "some customers" are!

Last edited by thatworkshop; 11-01-2013 at 07:02 AM.
thatworkshop is offline   Reply With Quote