View Single Post
Old 07-02-2011, 08:47 AM   #3
garygibsonsf
Addict
garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite
Interesting! And yet it's $2.99 at Smashwords as well. I know they distribute to other sellers, so maybe I should check if it's discounted at any of them as well. It's *slightly* worrying to me since I deliberately raised the price so as to make it not seem too cheap (after reading up on how price affects consumer expectations). I guess one way I could do it is raise the price on Smashwords...?
garygibsonsf is offline   Reply With Quote