View Single Post
Old 08-31-2013, 06:44 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by bails52 View Post
Hello community...new member here.

I tried to find a post about this, but everything's new so I'm probably just floundering around.

Anyway, I have a book that Calibre placed on my Kindle Touch. The formatting seems good except that quotation marks and apostrophes are little boxes with 0093, 0094, etc. where the " and ' should be. When I open the book in Calibre, it's fine.

Is there something I can do to fix this formatting problem?

Thanks!
The Code page used for conversion was (guessed, when not explicitly coded) wrong: Try CP1252 or some of the other suggestions on the conversion screen until success. remember to always select the ORIGINAL format as source
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote