View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 03:31 PM   #705
ianc
ianc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ianc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ianc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ianc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ianc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ianc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ianc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ianc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ianc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ianc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ianc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy S3
Hi folks,

I'll start off by admitting I haven't read all 47 pages of this thread, but I love Coolreader and have been using it for some months.

One thing which I'm wondering if it's possible to do however: I use almost exclusively epubs, and epubs can have a book summary embedded in the metadata. I'm wondering if it's possible to view this book summary somewhere within Coolreader?

I have over a hundred books on my phone, and I must admit that I've forgotten the specifics of what some of them are about, so the ability to review this metadata when I'm browsing through the library to select a new book would be very helpful. I've tried long-pressing on the book in the list view, but don't get the option there.

Any way? Thanks for the help,

ianc
ianc is offline   Reply With Quote