Thread: DTBook markup?
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2011, 06:28 AM   #9
melmac
Wizard
melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS650, Sony T3
Quote:
Originally Posted by SensualPoet View Post
I ran into exactly this same error (with a book from Kobo). I opened the (DRM removed) ePub in Sigil, clicked "save" to over-write, and then tried to open in Calibre then convert to mobi. That appeared to have worked just fine.
This just happened to me with a book I purchased from Kobo, calibre won't let me do anything with it due to this DTBook markup I've never used Sigil before but as above I have installed it opened the ePub in Sigil and re-saved it but calibre still throws up the error. Is there something else I have to do in Sigil to get rid of the DTBook markup(not entirely sure what this is btw)
melmac is offline   Reply With Quote